Anyone use a Philips Agro-lite plant light?

I want to set up a spare 10 gallons but the hood has a dual 18 inch T-8
fixture.  The problems is if I want to get Daylight bulbs (5000K-6500K) but
then I'd have to pay $$$ for 'special' aquarium bulbs from a mail order
place.  I really don't want to spend the extra money on retrofitting the
lighting since it's just going to be a spare tank for extra plants.

The only T-8 18 inch 15 watt bulbs I could find are the normal Cool whites
(4100K), warm white (3000K) and the Philips Agro-lite for a reasonable
price.  I don't know the spectrum of the bulb but on an indoor plant sight
they say thay are pinkish and 'enchance the red spectrum' and they give off
an initial 410 lumens.  Philips does have a Daylight bulb but I tried
ordering them and  I had to order a case of 24 which I don't really need.

So the possible combinations are:
2 agro-lites
2 cool white
2 warm whites
or a combination of any of these unless I can find a place in my area that
has the daylight builbs and where I don't have to buy the who case : )

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Victor Eng
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada