AGA issues 1991-1998, Dennerle CO2 diffuser

I have enjoyed being a shadow on this list for many
years while I was a professional aquarist in Chicago.
Now I have moved on to other things, and I am getting
rid of some of my aquarium items.  If anyone is
interested they can find the above items on ebay if
they do a search for seller asparrow.  Note: I still
enjoy the back and forth that occurs on the list.

Aaron