Re: NY LFS and AGA Convention very late entry

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Madan Subramanian wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I may be ( most likely will be ) in New York for a short while in the first week of November,

Hey, maybe you can get added to the lawsuit while you're here. :)

> AND may be ... maybe I can make it to the AGA conference ( in Houston, Texas ) at the last minute... I am keeping my fingers crossed for now.
> I sure would be disappointed if I miss out.

That would be VERY neat!  The best part of these conventions is getting to
meet people you've conversed with over e-mail but never met face-to-face.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com