NY LFS and AGA Convention very late entry

Hi All,

I may be ( most likely will be ) in New York for a short while in the first week of November,
I guess I need all the help a traveling aquarist can find to cram into a short stay.
I am interested in visiting public aquariums in New York and Good LFS near the Manhattan Area - To see and possibly buy
anything if I fancy it. LFS I can only visit in the evenings.
I am sorry my itinerary is not yet confirmed.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

AND may be ... maybe I can make it to the AGA conference ( in Houston, Texas ) at the last minute... I am keeping my fingers crossed for now.
I sure would be disappointed if I miss out.

Thanks once again for your info.

Madan Subramanian
Bangalore, India.

multipart/alternative