Re: Subject: Pleco problems

    I have both together for more than two years, without any trouble, and
the bristlenose is full size, about 14 cm. I must say my tank is 800 litres
fully planted and with few fishes (1  discus couple, 12 Corys, 1 dwarf
ciclid couple, 12 otos,  12 tetras, 1 bristlenose and 1 zebra plec plus
several Caridina japónica

Antonio Trias