Pleco problems?

Hi all,

Anyone have any ideas on how I would go if I added a Zebra Pleco (or
similar, like a royal pleco) to a 70g discus planted tank which already
contains one full grown (4") male Bristlenose Pleco?

The zebra pleco and bristlenose appear to be relatively closely related
(Zebra being the hypoancistrus family, and bristlenose being
ancistrus).. From what I can deduce anyway.

Will the bristlenose get aggressive? I already see him occasionally get
a bit aggressive towards the Schwarzii Cory's that are in the tank...
Zebra plecos are very expensive, so obviously I'm keen to not cause
problems!

Cheers,

Adam Shaw