Planting layout graphics

I'm in the process of doing up a planted tank.  Sometimes I think the hardest part of the planning is coordinating the availability, keeping the plant characteristics in mind (tall, short, bushy, color, etc) and picturing what the combination in the tank will look like.  The easy part is keeping them healthy.  :->

Anyway, that doesn't really have anything to do with my question for today.  I've noticed that some planted tank photos on various web sites include a 'plant plan' showing the range of the plant in the tank and the name of the plant.  Can anyone tell me what software is being used to create these plant plans?  I know (think) they are graphics editing proggies.  But, I'm not
interested in doing pixel painting.  What can be used to make up such a graphics in a few minutes?

Thanks,
--
Scott

-- Microsoft Outlook, the hacker's path to your hard disk.

Please do not send spam to this address.
Spam WILL be reported to your ISP.