RE:Fluorex Lights ( Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #389)

Thanks for your comments, Wayne.  What interests me about this light
fixture is not just the watts per gallon, but its convenience and
compact size.  I appreciate that it might not be the "ultimate", and I
don't even know what "overdrive some 2' lamps" means (sorry!).  One of
these tanks is in my living room, so the fixture needs to be reasonably
attractive (or hidden).

I think this lamp would be a vast improvement on my 20G and my 10G
'cause the original fluorescent fixtures on these are (single lamp) 15
watts and 10 watts respectively.

Thanks again.
Gitte