RE:Fluorex Lights ( Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #389)

Hi Giancarlo,

This is GREAT.!  I have been looking for a way to vastly improve the
lighting over both my 20G and my 10G which both have the original litle
fluorescent fixtures that came with them.

I checked it out on homedepot.com and at lightsofamerica.com.  I would
buy it today, but live in Canada, and homedepot.com seems to ship only
to the US.  Does anyone know whether there is a Canadian Home Depot
website?  I haven't been able to find one.  Or do other Canadian
retailers carry this fixture?

Thanks.
Gitte