AHSupply.com Kit - Woo Hoo! Burn Baby Burn!

I've been putting off the assembly of my AH Supply Kit until today
when the remaining ballast in my JBJ went caput.

I've never wired anything in my life and have to admit that it was
only hesitation about working with anything involving electricity
that preventing me from going with an AH kit to begin with. I am so
pleased with the way it turned out. It was money well spent and worth
every penny. The instructions were very thorough and it really was a
breeze, although I did take my time since this was a first. I took a
shoplight apart the other day and saw the innards and realized there
isn't much inside these fixtures and it can't be that tough to
assemble one.

AH's web site describes these kits as blinding and they truly are
incredibly bright. There's also the element of satisfaction. My only
regret is that I went with a fan that turned out to be a little too
noisy, but who cares?! I'm a lighting goddess! LOL.

Waaaaa!!! Is this DIY stuff fun or what?

JoAnn - Feeling a little giddy in Southern Colorado