Hydra

Thanks for the info, James. When I first saw them I thought they
might've been hydra, but the green color threw me. It's only been a
couple of decades since intro biology, I only remembered the reddish
brown ones. I must admit, I'm not sure what they are eating to
survive...
I wonder if the ottos were keeping them in check until their
unfortunate demise...

>Just don't go "ewwwww" and get all upset over them...unless you are
>trying to breed egglayers in the same tank.

Me go ewwwww over something in the tank? Nah, well except for some
wierd looking 3 inch long stick lookalike bug I once found in
there... These hydra are acutually kinda cool looking...

Sent by Law  Mail