Re: floor loading from 135 gal tank

FWIW, I have a 92 gallon corner tank and a huge, extremely heavy, one piece
stand/hood and had the same concern on weight. It is in the corner on the
first floor.  I have 4 floor jacks in my basement just to make sure the tank
stays on the first floor.  In my old house, I used 6 stacks of blocks under
the floor for my 135 ( in the crawl space).  Doesn't hurt to overdo it IMHO.
Personally, I think a tank that large can use the added support if it is
possible.

If you go to sale the house later, potential buyers just don't seem terribly
impressed by a huge gaping hole in the floor! Some people are just so rigid
on what is/is not acceptable :)

Daphne