Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #391

Hi Greger,

LaMotte makes a kit !
I had more than 1gr/l and fishes dying when I got too far...
It was during holidays and my neighbour put every day what I ask him for !

What I can say is that if you let water run outside your tank along the glass and
that the next day you have a white deposit you have too much of something
(in my case it was K+)...

What a tank can take depends of Water changes !
If you add  X mg/l of product and change with the same frequency 1/N of your water
you can end up with max. N*X mg/l of product (when the tank consumes none of it).
No water change means INFINITY !
Changing all of it ;-) means knowing what is in the water !
In between you can choose.

Regards,

Philippe