Re: Canya say "ooops?"

     * To: Aquatic plants list <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
     * Subject: Canya say "ooops?"
     * From: Cynthia Powers <cyn at metronet_com>
     * Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:50:06 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry for the brief (but apparently painful) list hiatus.  Actwin had
a major server failure Tuesday morning and list processing wasn't
restored until this afternoon.  AFAIK, the server barf was in no way
related to our legal funs and games; just one of those things that
happens from time to time.

If you're reading this on the web and still aren't receiving the APD via
email (and are subscribed), please email me.

Cynthia
APD ListMom

I got digest #386 on Monday, and then, after the server was repaired,
digests 388, 389 and 390 today(Friday).  Didn't the server send out
#387?
--
  Paul Krombholz in central Mississippi, drying out from recent tropical rains.