Cheap Compact lights

Quoted from aquabotanic forum "I've got a 15g tank that is 13"x13"x20"
tall. For lighting, I'm thinking of using two or three 13w bulbs -- the
"Bookworm" lights available at Menards and Lowes. (See
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/60014.htm for a generic pic and
http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread.php?s=
<http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3129&highlig
ht=bookworm> &threadid=3129&highlight=bookworm -- scroll way down to the
bottom of the page for a DIY hood with these.) Does anyone have any
better suggestions for lighting? If not, should I use two or three of
these?"
Does anyone know if these are 6500K?

multipart/alternative
  text/html