Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #388

Thank you Philippe!

I've been wondering about how much K a tank can take.
KNO3
KH2PO4
K2SO4
There's gotta be a lot of it in the tank, but I don't know of any method to measure it.

Is there a way (formula) that I can use?
A value from something else I'm testing for and enter it into a formula to derive how much K I have in the tank?

/Greger