Lighting / Split Hood / Moving

I posted this to the list already in response to JoAnn's question, but the
list was having a problem...For those interested, I have some pics and
description of my DIY lighting hood in this APD post:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200112/msg00414.html

Also, I own a "Pet Supply Liquidator" light fixture... David Marshburn has
asked if they were good -- I had a good experience and my light fixture has
been problem free for the 10 months I have had it.
Here is my initial review:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200201/msg00714.html

and pics:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200201/msg00951.html

(I don't even have an earthlink account anymore, but it still seems my free
webspace is hosting my pics...)

I just bought a house, and will need to move all of my tanks(6) from my
appartment in about 2 months(!!)...  Perhaps someone could post tips from
their moving experience to help me out...

-Tony