Re: Troll among us

Joelle,

I've never seen you do anything constructive on this list.  Every time you
post, it's to argue against things that make this list worthwhile.    You
admonish those of us who have the desire and skills to bypass the inflated
prices of the aquarium hobby.  You treat us as though we have no
intelligence and are grade schoolers.  Your arguments have poor logic and
are combative.  You are a troll.  I believe you have an ulterior motive in
pushing this anti-DIY stance of yours.  I suspect you care about money not
the welfare of list members.  I also get a strong sense of deja vu when I
read your posts.  They have a familiar stink as do your empty arguments.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee