Re: Pellia endiviafolia

> Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 21:27:40 -0500
> From: "Klockers, Walter B." <jloach at onlinetoday_com>
> Subject: Re: Pellia endiviafolia
>
> I checked out P. endiviafolia on Tropica's web site. Here's what's
what I
> found:

Hi, folks,

I took a look at the picture drawing of the Pellia endiviafolia on
Tropica's website just now and I think it's the same plant as the one
known as "Giant Riccia" over here.  I may be wrong of course as it's
very difficult to identify a plant from a drawing.  I'm not a member of
the AGA so I haven't seen the magazines.  If any of you can direct me to
a website where's there's a picture of the plant or send a picture to
me, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Loh K L