Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #380

Scott H. said:

 >> Must depend on the plants and the dose...

Indeed, it does depend on dose and species. Back in my dealer days, we
treated ich with malachite green and it never bothered a plant. Occasionally,
we treated other nasties with formalin at various dosages. The plants
sometimes suffered, though it's been so long that I can't remember which
species or which size dose of formalin was the problem-- though I want to say
that hornwort was one of the varieties that suffered.

Mike Wickham