Re: Cooling Fans -- cooling off

K9AUB at aol_com was bothered by one of my previous posts.

I'll make these comments publicly because my bothersome
post was public.

I apologize if my comments upset you.  I did not intend or
expect them to to upset anyone.  I guess I find more
interest in some small points than some others do.

My comments weren't intended as an attack on you or simply
to be criticisms of your comments.  I think I disagreed
with one or two points you mentioned and said why.  I made
some other points also that were, to my mind, related to
the topic.  I thought the info might be useful -- maybe not
to most but to some.  I found it useful when I was trying
to figure out how to cool temps in my hoods.

Respectfully,
Scott H.