Re: Need a dependable regulator. Suggestions?

>>It's a Cornelius, two gauge regulator that I've had for
about three years. I want a two-gauge regulator that's
dependable at low pressure and I don't mind spending $$$
for it. I do not want this to happen again. It's like it
waited for me to leave the house. Grrr.<<

Cornelius huh? Did you buy it from Home Depot? Aqua Medic makes a great
regulator with an intergrated high precision needle valve. And compared to
all the other german regulators, its by far the cheapest.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com