Need a dependable regulator. Suggestions?

Well, my regulator went haywire and almost killed all my
fish. I had it set perfectly, where it behaved for a
week, then went to a movie tonight. When I came back it
had run itself up several notches and my fish were
gasping at the top.

It's a Cornelius, two gauge regulator that I've had for
about three years. I want a two-gauge regulator that's
dependable at low pressure and I don't mind spending $$$
for it. I do not want this to happen again. It's like it
waited for me to leave the house. Grrr.

Any suggestions will be MOST appreciated. E-mail is welcome.

Amy
amyh at attbi_com