Re: Beer making CO2 regulators

>> Are the beer keg CO2 regulators on ebay good for us?

I'm using beer keg CO2 regulators on several tanks right now, and have been
for several years.  Mine are no-name 2-gauge regulators that I buy brand new
at my local beer and wine making store for about $65 apiece.  They are of
excellent quality, and have proven themselves to be very stable and reliable.
 The ones I buy come with lever-operated needle valves that allow very fine
adjustment of gas flow.  I can think of no reason to pay more for overpriced
"aquarium" model regulators.  The beer gas regulators work fine.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---