Re: cooling lamps

>> I am getting ready to put some fans in my canopy.  Since I started
overdriving
>> things are a BUNCH warmer in there.  What is the best way, push or pull?
>> Do I blow air over the bulbs or draw it out of the canopy?

There are technical reasons why it is better to push air, not pull it.
Consider that if the lamps are generating a lot of heat, what the long term
effect of that heat will be on the fan's motor itself?  You'll get much
better life from the fan motor if you use it in push configuration.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---