CO2 Talk

My LFS sells a C02 setup for 39.00  it consists of a 4" diffuser style bell
and thin airline that gets attached to a Areosol style bottle of CO2.  I
have had one for 3 months and the bottle has lasted just as long.  You can
also hook an air pump up to the unit and trickle feed air into the unit
which kicked the co2 level in my aquarium up from 6ppm to 16ppm with the
pump added.  I have not seen them sold anywhere else so if anyone is
intrested in one let me know and I would not have a problem picking one up
and sending it out.

Scott