Re: kasselman book offer - Prices falling like leaflets

Robert H said:

> Well since Mr. Gomberg made a simular offer, I guess
> nobody will mind if I
> do!
>
> Aqua Botanic and Fishvet is offering the long awaited
> book for $59.00.
> Shipping next week. www.aquabotanic.com
> www.fishvet.com

Maybe you and Dave could set up small tables in Houston
across the hall from each other with large price signs like
the gas stations use.  As the number cards keep changing
lower, we can twist our necks back and forth like folks at
a tennis match. ;-)  Sort of a Dutch auction version of a
"gas price war."  Do I hear anyone mentioning free dishes?

Regards,
Scott H., who will pay anything to get a bargain.