Re: Micro Anubias

Sorry I forgot to change the subject line in my last post so here it is
again:

I haven't been following this thread a lot however it sounds like
Anubias Minima (may be Minimus), I used to be able to buy it in Italy
however haven't seen it here (US) yet. From what I was told it is infact a
dwarf variation, perhaps of the barteri var. nana (which already means dwarf
:), I had 3 of them for around 2 years in one of my tanks and although it
grew at a normal rate for Anubias the leaves never got any bigger. I think
it was a little more than a normal Barteri and not as easy to find however
not too expensive. This link shows someone's tank with some Anubias Minima
on the left side.

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2000.cgi?&op=showcase&category=0&vol=2
&id=77

(May need to copy and paste the link back together)

Is this the same plant or are we talking about a different Anubias?

Giancarlo