Aquarium geographic

I've been doing a search for plants that would be suitable for a betta
display tank. I've got several B pugnax, B unimaculata and B macrostoma that
I want to display. I'm placing them into 3 separate species tanks with water
at 28¼C,pH5.2 and very rich in tannins and peat extracts. Lighting on the
tanks 90x60x60cm will be supplied by a hood holding 2 30 watt flourescents
and filtration will be by a Fluval 203 external filter with a sponge
prefilter.

In one tank I have planted a large group of C nevilli and some red tiger
lotus. The lotus-leaves are floating to the top, takes up the back corner of
the tank and hides the heater tubes and provides a place for the female B
macrostoma to hide. I need a plant that will provide contrast to the lotus
and the nevilli to cover the barren area below and in front of the lotus.
Any suggestions?

I'd also like some suggestions as to plants for my other 2 tanks, the B
pugnax came from Malaysia-close proximity to the Thai border and the B
unimaculata are from Kalimantan

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,