[UniQuaria] DIY vs. Expensive CO2 systems

Has anyone else got an email with the above subjekt?

The mail reads:
"Anyone heard anything good about Jungle's Plant Fizz Factory?
It's an absolutely useless waste of time and money.  Avoid it.
If I'm interpreting your message correctly and you have only 30 watts of
light on a 30 gallon tank, you'll never grow anything.  You need 2 to 3
watts per gallon before you need to worry about adding CO2.
Ellen O'Connell
Parker, CO
mailto:oconnel";

It has an attachement called "Untiteled.bmp.pif", I suspect this to be a virus.
The subject leads me to believe that it comes from someone on this list.

Best regards
Greger Lindstrand