Translucent leafs

Hi!

Would translucent leafs on several different plants indicate to much PO4?
I have this on Henteranthera zosterifolia and Shinnersia rivularis.

I also have the fenomenon where the entire stem rots away at the same time, while the leafs are continuing to be green and fine. Ludwigia repens and especially Myriophyllum aquaticum (green) are showing this. A day later I have only the leafs floating around.

FE is 0,1 and NO3 is 7.
I can't measure PO4 because my testkit wont work on it. Hence my question.
CO2 is 30 but I don't think that would be it (would it?).

Best regards
Greger Lindstrand