Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #369

In a message dated 9/29/2002 12:56:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> I think it would be easier to create a really bad ass Aquascape
> if one could go out and look for "nice" scenes and also try to
> understand and analyze why I think the scene is "nice", and also
> have an idea if other people would consider this scene to be "nice".
>
> Regards,
> Daniel Larsson aka defdac

Interesting to see the current issue of the science journal Nature (v419,
p.359-60) has an article: "Visual structure of a Japanese Zen garden."
Haven't read the article, but the abstract implies that the authors analyze
empty space as a landscape component in Ryoanji Temple in Kyoto, Japan.  They
have a "model of shape analysis in early visual processing" used in their
work.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---