Intro and stuff to trade.

Hi all,

I kept a lot of aquatic plants a long while back and wanted to get back into
it. I've set-up a 60 gal with 120 watt of fluorescent, but no plants! I
still have all my gadgets from days pass and extra gadgets to trade for
plants;

aquaclear filters,
submersible heaters,
drift wood (the good sinking stuff)
well, you get the idea, let me know what you need.

Plants I'm interested in--I don't recall all the plants that grow well in
san diego tap but a few comes to mind (excuse spelling mistakes):

anubias nana,
H. polysperma,
ludwegia,
amazon swords,
brasil swords, in fact any echinodermis,
E tenellus (love mini swords),
bacopa,
JAVA!! moss, fern (got excited, just remebered that one.)
water sprite
hmmmm... what else?

also looking for a number of neons and cardinals, maybe 2 zebra plecos (i
know they eat neons), discus (i know they too eat neons), anything
interesting. I know they can be expesive but I have tunze regulator, 2.5#
new co2 bottle, quiet one pump, fluval 404, fish tank, stand, and canopy to
trade, got more good stuff but can't recall right now.

basically, I want to trade stuff for fauna and flora. =)

Toan