Re: How to build a cheap sump wet/dry for your plant tank

Thomas Barr showed us how to make a very good wet/dry sump,
or (wedrump) filter:

He gave us descriptions, prices, photos -- yet I'm going to
ask for more:

Can you tell us the "model" of the
tupperware/rubbermaid stuff.  It's usually something on the
the labels.  And the make and motor of the sump pump, and
where you got the hoses.

My LFS charges about $80 for the kind of hose that shows in
your pics.  I just know you got a better deal than that.

That's all I'm asking.  Well, one more thing.  could you
make a video showing assembly.  Thanks, Norm, I mean Tom.

Scott H.