glossostigma for sale

    Greetings APD'ers. I am currently selling a large portion of glossostigma on www.AquaBid.com. I just wanted to post here to see if anyone would be interested.It is listed under liveplants-rooted. Here is the description from the auction:
    I have a beautiful, healthy piece of glossostigma for sale. It is about 12 inches by 6 inches and about 3-4 inches thick. It is very tight, compact growth because I had it floating in the top of my tank right under my powercompact lights. I has no algae present and is a beautiful color of green. I will accept either paypal or a cashiers check/money order. Buyer pays for the shipping cost (probably around $3.85, depending on where you live for USPS priority mail).
     Here is a link to some pictures that I took with my next-door neighbors camera. Please excuse the end of the URL, he is a teenager who I suppose hasn't learned about subtlety yet. He put the link on his own account that he had when he was away at school. I really have to get my own digital camera soon.     www.rpi.edu/~fallis/plantshit/

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---