Re: Cryptic Advice

Hi Rachel,

my crypts grow like weeds, no melt downs due to temp or big water changes or
being brushed by fish or anything else - I think the trick is a fertile
substrate.  Maybe some clay balls with just 1-2 balls of Osmocote in them
stuck in the substrate near their roots might help, more for the clay than
the fertiliser, especially with the larger gravel size.  And let whatever
mulm there is settle.

I find them one of the hardiest of plants...... maybe its the soil
substrate.

Kind regards,

Susi Barber