Re: Plant Database

>Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:21:01 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
>Subject: Plant Database
>
> >http://www.aquatic-plants.org/
>
>Could you make it work without javascript and pop up windows please?
>I leave those diasbled.
>
>Even when I turned them on I couldn't see how to browse or
>add plants.
>
>You might want to tyr it in a couple of different browsers:
>Netscape, and the all important Opera (that I use ;-)
>
>Sounds neat.
>

>- --
>
>  /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
>  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts, Aponogetons
>   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
>  / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net

Hello Everyone,

Our webmaster is looing into the issues as we speak.  I'm hoping that we'll
get a good response and I'll keep the list update as more and more plants
are added to the database.  Check it out if you get a chance.  I think it
could have the potential to be a incredible resource for people interested
in learning about particular plants.

www.aquatic-plants.org

Click on Articles and then Plant Database.
Bailin Shaw