Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #363

> Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:04:13 -0700
> From: "Rachel Sandage" <rachelsor at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Cryptic Advice

Rachel,

       What is your substrate like? I used to have similar water in terms of
hardness. I didnt have Nitrate or phosphate kits at the time so I cant
comment on that. I grew crypt wendtii just fine in a mature gravel bed with
160 w NO flourescent and DIY CO2. I (almost) never did any gravel vacuuming.
There is a webpage devoted to crypts somewhere out there. I forget the URL
but a search of links at the Krib would probably turn it up.

Good luck.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---