Is FeEDDHA a good source of iron for PMDD

Hello,
I'm unable to find a mix of micronutrients for the PMDD I'm planning to
make.
The only thing I found here in Belgium is LibFer ( Ciba Specialty
Chemicals). It contains
water soluble Fe: 6.0 %
Fe chelated by EDDHA : 5.7 %
Is this a good source of iron for my aquariumplants?

The micronutrients like Mn , Zn , Cu , Mo, B
For them i found chemicals like Mnsulfate, Znsulfate , ...
Is there someone  who can tell me what the best proportions are to mix them
in a liter of water.

Thanks

If there's someone here in Belgium who is interested in some ingredients ,
just let me know.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---