Afghanistan

So Charley, how did you get to Afghanistan? The closest I ever got was
Pakistan, the UN-read US kept us away from the hostilities. Later we lost a
reporter and a photographer as they tried to sneak into the country. If the
country is anything like Nepal, Pakistan, parts of India and Tibet there
should be a treasure trove of undescribed plants available. I'd watch for
the indeginous wild life, I don't know how dangerous a 3 legged tigeress
might be but, I can guarantee there are no Ghurkas(toughest soldiers I ever
saw) around to make her happy when you need them.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,