Re: Strange Algae/ Plant Problem

Cory Williamson is having an attack of algae, and wrote "I have mostly tried
to keep it in check using mechanical methods which have thinned my once lush
tank to lightly planted tanks that my wife says needs more plants."

I'm still pretty new at this planted tank game, but IMO your wife is right!
It seems logical to think that you should wait until you get your algae
problems licked before adding more plants, but I think it actaully makes the
problem worse. I'd use a three-pronged attack.