Re: Afghanistan???

Oh wow, did I make a big mistake?? Charles, I thought that what you wrote was
a joke, if it was not, I am so sorry.  I guess it struck me as so absurd that
I thought it could not possibly be true!  LOL, nothing personal, I am very
sorry if I took that post wrong, which it has been brought to my attention
that I may have.  Again, if I took it wrong, I cannot apologize enough....

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---