Planted Aquaria Club in Afghanistan?

I'm looking to form a planted aquaria club
here in Afghanistan.  I'm convieniently located
in the capital, Kabul.  Are there any others on
this list in the area that would like to
participate?

It's true that the country is currently experiencing
one of the worst droughts on record, and the rivers
are dry.  It's also a little annoying that Kabul
is at 7,000 feet and in the middle of a desert,
so it's hard to find many riparian areas.  However,
if you're careful about land mines (this is the most
mined country in the world), it's possible to
collect some local aquatic flora.

Any others out there?

Pictures to follow.  ;-)

--charley