No more Red......

Tom suggested 2 books:
"Lambers, Chapin and Pons, Plant Physiological Ecology(1998) and Taiz and
Zeiger
Plant Physiology (1998)"

Thanks Tom, thru the wonders of online shopping, they should be on their way
to me shortly. No wonder I never have any spare money....

Sinauer, the publisher of the second book, has a nice website which is
supposed to contain auxilliary material for the book. I haven't had a chance
to read it all (let alone understand any of it...) but it looks good. Its
available to anyone who wants to point their browser at
http://www.plantphys.net/index.php

James Purchase
Toronto