glossotigma and java moss for sale

   I have a huge, thick piece of clean, healthy glossotigma for sale. It is very dense in growth because I had it growing on the surface of my tank directly under two 96 watt power compact lights. It is about 12 inches long by about 6 inches wide and is 3 inches of very dense, short growth thick. Email me off list if interested in purchasing.
   I also have a big piece of java moss for sale that is about three fists in size.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---