Re: Hand Feeding Bettas

I had a betta that would take worms from my hand (I think those were
tubifex worms--it was a long time ago).  He was the only one in the tank I
could train to handfeed--the angels were nervous nellies, and even my
gourami, the clear boss of the tank, was a feeding wimp, but my betta
gradually accepted things directly from me.  I can't remember how I trained
him to take it, but he did.  Nowadays my goldfish are always bumping and
tasting my hands to see if there's something tasty, and my mollies do the
same thing.

Diane Brown
brown_d at kids_wustl.edu