Re: Anybody else recieve suspect e-mail ??

>>I opened my e-mail this AM,and found I had two
messages from address majordom at actwin_com,subject line
reads:"Auto Reply: Hi,fins,lets be friends"   this
looks/sounds pretty flaky,and going to the APD showed
no similar posts,so I wont be opening them unless
someone tells me they're OK.....

James(Western Canada)<<

Download the latest virus protection from Norton, which will scan all your
email and notify you if it contains a virus when you try and open it. Then
you will have nothing to worry about! Actwin doesnt send any emails to
subscribers with attachments, and email viruses can only reside in
attachments.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com