CANADIAN SOURCE OF PLANTS:

Dear Friends:

After having been  an avid reader of the list for several months now I
have come to the conclusion that it may be used with discretion to make
the plant hobbyist aware of potential sources of AQUATIC PLANTS and
related supply.

To this end I would like to make CANADIANS in particular aware of a
source within Canada of rare and unusual aquatic plants.

The URL is   www.ottawaaquatics.com

In addition to standard species you will also note that they make
available  many of the 'rare' and 'unusual' colour varieties of the
Amazon Sword plants recently being offered from Germany.

The key point is that these and other plants are available in Canada.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity.

Sincerely

Robert Morrison
OTTAWA AQUATICS