Re: AGA Show

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Diana Berberich wrote:

> Hello Folks:
>    Is it too late to register for the AGA planted tank
> show.  I can't find the exact deadline.  Maybe I am
> too late.  Let me know, please!

Like Roger said, September 15th is the deadline, and I should probably
clarify that we'll be accepting entries POSTMARKED by September 15th (not
necessarily received by the 15th).  You can enter entirely online, even
upload photos directly to the contest website, or if you like, send some
or all of them as prints and drawings to be scanned by us.  And you can
pay by PayPal now.

All you folks who blew off the ADA contest because of the 35mm slide
requirement, here's your chance!  We're digital camera-friendly!

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com