Re: Shrimp Still Dying

On 9/7/02 12:48 AM, "Aquatic Plants Digest"
<Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com> wrote:

> Subject: Re: Shrimp Still Dying
Also make sure you are not adding too much extra copper. Copper usually
looks like a baby blue liquid. I used to make my own trace element mix and
it contained copper sulfate an turned to who mix light blue. Need less to
say my shrip did not do well with too much. Copper is often used to kill
invertebrates in marine aquariums and is part of some medications too.

Larry Jones M.D.
ljones at usc_edu